Monday 5 October 2020

Strength and Faith!!

Choose the correct Scripture:

 

1.  "and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope."

A.  James 3:
B.  Luke 18:
C.  Mark 7:
D.  2 Corinthians 10:
E.  Romans 5:


2.  "My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

A.  Psalm 33:
B.  Psalm 50:
C.  Psalm 129:
D.  Psalm 73:
E.  Psalm 120:


3.  "constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father."

A.  Acts 12:
B.  Hebrews 10:
C.  Romans 8:
D.  John 17:
E.  1 Thessalonians 1:


4.  " A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."

A.  Matthew 20:
B.  Luke 11:
C.  2 Peter 2:
D.  1 John 5:
E.  Ephesians 6:


5.  "The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him."

A.  Psalm 111:
B.  Psalm 70:
C.  Psalm 122:
D.  Psalm 90:
E.  Psalm 28:


6.  "Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong."

A.  Colossians 3:
B.  Philemon 1:
C.  1 Thessalonians 2:
D.  James 3:
E.  1 Corinthians 16:


7.  "that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man."

A.  James 5:
B.  Romans 13:
C.  Matthew 12:
D.  Luke 9:
E.  Ephesians 3:


8.  "By faith even Sarah herself received ability to conceive, even beyond the proper time of life, since she considered Him faithful who had promised."

A.  Matthew 18:
B.  Galatians 3:
C.  Luke 19:
D.  Hebrews 11:
E.  1 Peter 5:


9..  "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service."

A.  Mark 10:
B.  James 3:
C.  Philippians 2:
D.  John 18:
E.  1 Timothy 1:


10.  "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

A.  John 19:
B.  Luke 11:
C.  2 Corinthians 10:
D.  1 Timothy 3:
E.  Romans 10:


11.  "For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all"

A.  1 Timothy 5:
B.  Hebrews 7:
C.  James 2:
D.  Matthew 11:
E.  Romans 4:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...