Monday 5 October 2020

God wants a relationship with you!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

A.  Mark 10:
B.  James 3:
C.  Luke 12:
D.  Philippians 2:
E.  Romans 5:


2.  "He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God."

A.  Luke 18:
B.  Acts 20:
C.  1 Timothy 5:
D.  Titus 3:
E.  John 1:


3.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

A.  Revelation 11:
B.  Matthew 17:
C.  James 5:
D.  1 Thessalonians 2:
E.  John 3:


4.  "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

A.  Galatians 5:
B.  1 John 5:
C.  Hebrews 9:
D.  Revelation 3:
E.  Romans 11:


5.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

A.  Isaiah 33:
B.  Ezekiel 18:
C.  Exodus 20:
D.  Numbers 11:
E.  Jeremiah 29:


6.  "And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."

A.  John 15:
B.  Ephesians 3:
C.  Matthew 18:
D.  Acts 20:
E.  Hebrews 11:


7.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

A.  1 Corinthians 10:
B.  Romans 13:
C.  James 5:
D.  Philemon 1:
E.  John 14:


8.  "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

A.  1 Timothy 5:
B.  Colossians 3:
C.  2 Corinthians 11:
D.  James 5:
E.  1 John 1:


9.  "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

A.  Luke 20:
B.  Mark 10:
C.  Romans 15:
D.  John 6:
E.  Matthew 18:


10.  "I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."

A.  Mark 7:
B.  Hebrews 10:
C.  Acts 17:
D.  Luke 20:
E.  John 15:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...