Tuesday 8 September 2020

The Lord is a shield to all who come to Him for protection!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Daniel 6:

2.  Acts 12:

3.  Psalm 91:

4.  Mark 11:

5.  Joshua 5:

6.  Psalm 140:

7.  Luke 21:

8.  Galatians 3:

9.  Ezekiel 25:

10.  Acts 20:

11.  John 17:

12.  Proverbs 30:

13.  Ephesians 6:

14.  Isaiah 54:

15.  Jeremiah 18:

16.  Amos 3:

17.  Psalm 35:

18.  Deuteronomy 31:

19.  1 Corinthians 11:

20.  James 7:

21.  Daniel 3:

22.  Psalm 16:

23.  Philippians 4:


B.

  

1.  "Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil."

 

2.  "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them.  For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you.  He will neither fail you or abandon you."

 

3.  "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD."

 

4.  "Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge."

 

5.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

 

6.  "Every word of God proves true.  He is a shield to all who come to him for protection."

 

7.  "He will cover you with his feathers.  He will shelter you with his wings.  His faithful promises are your armor and protection."

 

8.  "During my time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave me.  I guarded them so that not one was lost, except the one headed for destruction, as the Scriptures foretold."

 

9.  "My God sent his angel to shut the lions' mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight.  And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty."

 

10.  "Peter finally came to his senses.  "It's really true!" he said.  "The Lord has sent his angel and saved me from Herod and from what the Jewish leaders had planned to do to me!"




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...