Tuesday 8 September 2020

For great is the Holy One of Israel who lives among us!!

Find the verses in:


 

1.  Nehemiah 8:

2.  Romans 14:

3.  John 16:

4.  John 17:

5.  Isaiah 61:

6.  John 15:

7.  Isaiah 12:

8.  Luke 2:

9.  1 Thessalonians 1:

10.  Luke 6:


 

1.  "Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor.  You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours."


2.  "Let the people of Jerusalem shout his praise with joy! For great is the Holy One of Israel who lives among you."


3.  "but the angel reassured them.  "Don't be afraid!' he said.  "I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people."


4.  "I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn over what is going to happen to me, but the world will rejoice.  You will grieve, but your grief will suddenly turn to wonderful joy."


5.  "So you received the message with joy from the Holy Spirit in spite of the severe suffering it brought you.  In this way, you imitated both us and the Lord."


6.  "When that happens, be happy! Yes, leap for joy! For a great reward awaits you in heaven."


7.  "I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy.  Yes, your joy will overflow!"


8.  "Now I am coming to you.  I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy."


9.  "You haven't done this before.  Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy."


10.  "For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."


11.  "for the joy of the LORD is your strength!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...