Monday 6 July 2020

The Lord will rejoice over you!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1. Jeremiah 31:
2. Ephesians 2:
3. John 14:
4. Zephaniah 3:
5. Luke 12:
6. Acts 17:
7. Colossians 5:
8. Hebrews 12:
9. Matthew 10:
10. Titus 3:
11. Jeremiah 1:
12. John 3:
13. Mark 20:
14. Romans 15:
15. Isaiah 49:
16. Romans 5:
17. Daniel 10:
18.  Zechariah 7:
19.  Ezekiel 31:
20.  Hebrews 11:
21. Nehemiah 10:
22. Psalm 139:
23. John 18:


B.


1. "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

2. "And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So doesn't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."

3. "For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

4. "Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!"

5. "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it."

6. "See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands."

7. "For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

8. "Long ago the LORD said to Israel: "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."

9. "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."

10. "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears." He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...