Monday 6 July 2020

The Lord is on your side!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.  The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever."


A.  Psalm 145:

B.  Psalm 88:

C.  Psalm 137:

D.  Psalm 121:

E.  Psalm 90:


2.  "Whoever pursues righteousness and unfailing love will find life, righteousness, and honor."


A.  2 Kings 20:

B.  Ecclesiastes 10:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  1 Samuel 15:

E.  Proverbs 21:


3.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


A.  Psalm 91:

B.  Psalm 70:

C.  Psalm 10:

D.  Psalm 130:

E.  Psalm 73:


4.  "For the Scriptures say, "If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies.  Turn away from evil and do good.  Search for peace, and work to maintain it"


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Luke 20:

C.  Matthew 22:

D.  James 5:

E.  1 Peter 3:


5.  "You are my rock and fortress.  For the honor of your name, lead me out of this danger."


A.  Psalm 80:

B.  Psalm 31:

C.  Psalm 99:

D.  Psalm 131:

E.  Psalm 116:


6.  "Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow."


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 55:

D.  Psalm 102:

E.  Psalm 25:


7.  "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."


A.  James 5:

B.  Acts 23:

C.  Hebrews 8:

D.  Luke 15:

E.  Romans 12:


8.  "Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."


A.  2 Corinthians 10:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  1 Timothy 3:

E.  John 6:


9.  "For I command you this day to love the LORD your God and to keep his commands, decrees, and regulations by walking in his ways.  If you do this, you will live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you and the land you are about to enter and occupy."


A.  Exodus 22:

B.  Joshua 19:

C.  Isaiah 35:

D.  Numbers 10:

E.  Deuteronomy 30:


10.  "Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever."


A.  Psalm 92:

B.  Psalm 18:

C.  Psalm 111:

D.  Psalm 75:

E.  Psalm 23:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...