Tuesday 21 July 2020

The Lord will fight for you!!

Find the verses in:


 

1.  2 Timothy 4:

2.  Philippians 1:

3.  Nehemiah 4:

4.  Joshua 23:

5.  1 Corinthians 9:

6.  Exodus 14:

7.  1 Timothy 6:


 

1.  "The LORD himself will fight for you.  Just stay calm."


2.  "Don't you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!"


3.  "Each one of you will put to fight a thousand enemy, for the LORD your God fights for you, just as he has promised."


4.  "Then our God will fight for us!"


5.  "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life."


6.  "I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should.  Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified."


7. "Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven, conducting yourselves in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ.  Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose, fighting together for the faith, which is the Good News."


8.  "So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing."


9.  "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful."


10.  "All athletes are disciplined in their training.  They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...