Tuesday 21 July 2020

Jesus is the True Grapevine!!

Find the verses in:


John 15:

John 16:

John 17:

 

1.  "All that belongs to the Father is mine, this is why I said, "The Spirit will tell you whatever he receives from me."


2.  "I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do."


3.  "I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so.  Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them."


4.  "I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener."


5.  "This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: "They hated me without cause."


6.  "I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who ever believe in me through their message."


7.  "for the Father himself loves you dearly because you love me and believe that I came from God.'


8.  "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.  He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard.  He will tell you about the future."


9.  "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.  Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit.  For apart from me you can do nothing."


10.  "Anyone who hates me also hates my Father."


11.  "And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."


12.  "I have told you these things so that you won't abandon your faith."


13.  "O righteous Father, the world doesn't know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me."


14.  "When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings glory to my Father."


15.  "Righteousness is available because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...