Wednesday 15 July 2020

Seek the Lord!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Isaiah 41:

2.  Isaiah 45

3.  Isaiah 44:

4.  Isaiah 43:

5.  Isaiah 55:


1.  "I am LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator and King."


2.  "For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."


3.  "I, yes, I am the LORD, and there is no other Savior. "


4.  "I am the LORD, who made all things.  I alone stretched out the heavens."


5. "Seek the LORD  while you can find him.  Call on him now while he is near."


6.  "You will live in joy and peace."


7.  "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine."


8.  "From eternity to eternity I am God.  No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.  No one can undo what I have done."


9.  "Let all the world look to me for salvation! For I am God; there is no other."


10.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...