Wednesday 15 July 2020

The Lord is my strength!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Jeremiah 31:

2.  Habakkuk 3:

3.  John 15:

4.  John 17:

5.  Mark 13:

6.  1 Timothy 5:

7.  James 7:

8.  Zechariah 9:

9.  Nehemiah 8:

10.  Romans 13:

11.  Luke 23:

12.  Matthew 17:

13.  1 Peter 5:

14.  Acts 2:

15.  Isaiah 29:

16.  Psalm 118:

17.  Ezekiel 37:

18.  Hebrews 10:

19.  Psalm 117:

20.  2 Corinthians 10:

21.  Romans 15:

22.  Isaiah 12:

23.  Psalm 28:


B.


1.  The LORD is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


2.  "The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory."


3.  "See, God has come to save me.  I will trust in him and not be afraid.  The LORD God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory."


4.  "The humble will be filled with fresh joy from the LORD.  The poor will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel."


5.  "For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing."


6.  "yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!"


7.  "I have told you these things ao that you will be filled with joy.  Yes, your joy will overflow!"


8.  "Now I am coming to you.  I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy."


9.  "You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence."


10.  "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him.  Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...