Wednesday 8 July 2020

God's faithful love endures forever!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 86:

2.  1 John 4:

3.  John 3:

4.  Psalm 136:

5.  Romans 5:

6.  Zephaniah 3:

7.  Deuteronomy 7:

8.  Jeremiah 31:

9.  Galatians 2:


1.  "We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love."


2.  "Understand, therefore, that the LORD your God is indeed God.  He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands."


3.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.  So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


4.  "Long ago the LORD said to Israel: "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.  With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."


5.  "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."


6.  "But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness."


7.  "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear.  If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.


8.  "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."


9.  "Give thanks to the God of heaven.  His faithful love endures forever."


10.  "For the LORD your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 91:

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone i...