Wednesday 8 July 2020

Walk in the True Light - Jesus Christ!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 120:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 130:


2.  "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it."


A.  Luke 19:

B.  Matthew 21:

C.  Acts 15:

D.  James 3:

E.  John 1:


3.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."


A.  Matthew 10:

B.  2 Timothy 2:

C.  Hebrews 8:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  John 8:


4.  "And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God."


A.  Romans 13:

B.  1 John 5:

C.  1 Corinthians 11:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  1 Peter 3:


5.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"


A.  Psalm 70:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Psalm 90:

D.  Psalm 130:

E.  Psalm 27:


6.  "Jesus replied, "My light will shine for you just a little longer.  Walk in the light while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you.  Those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going.  Put your trust in the light while there is still time; then you will become children of the light."


A.  2 Thessalonians 3:

B.  Matthew 22:

C.  Revelation 19:

D.  Galatians 5:

E.  John 12:


7.  "for the light makes everything visible.  This is why it is said, "Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light."


A.  Luke 11:

B.  Hebrews 9:

C.  James 3:

D.  1 John 2:

E.  Ephesians 5:


8.  "The teaching of your word gives light, so even the simple can understand."


A.  Psalm 125:

B.  Psalm 119:

C.  Psalm 33:

D.  Psalm 70:

E.  Psalm 88:


9.  "Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.  He never changes or casts a shifting shadow."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  Luke 7:

D.  2 Corinthians 10:

E.  James 1:


10.  "But while I am here in the world, I am the light of the world."


A.  Romans 10:

B.  1 Corinthians 5:

C.  Acts 21:

D.  Matthew 22:

E.  John 9:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 91:

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone i...