Thursday 4 June 2020

Find your strength in the Lord!!

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Thessalonians 3:
2.  John 16:
3.  Proverbs 18:
4.  Isaiah 40:
5.  Psalm 32:
6.  Ephesians 3:
7.  Ephesians 6:
8.  Deuteronomy 31:


1.  "I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit."


2.  "A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."


3.  "But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one."


4.  "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”


5.  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”


6.  "The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe."


7.  "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless."


8.  "For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble.  You surround me with songs of victory.  The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you."


9.  "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."


 10.  "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...