Thursday 4 June 2020

The Lord is your Protection!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 18:
2.  Proverbs 18:
3.  Psalm 118:
4.  Psalm 16:
5.  2 Samuel 22:
6.  Proverbs 2:
7.  Nahum 1:
8.  Isaiah 46:
9.  Psalm 119:


1.  "The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?"


2.  "You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope."


3.  "He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest.  He is a shield to those who walk with integrity."


4.  "The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes.  He is close to those who trust in him."


5.  "I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age.  I made you, and I will care for you.  I will carry you along and save you."


6.  "God’s way is perfect.  All the Lord’s promises prove true.  He is a shield for all who look to him for protection."


7.  "The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe."


8.  "I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me."


9.  "It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people."


10.  “God’s way is perfect.  All the Lord’s promises prove true.  He is a shield for all who look to him for protection."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...