Tuesday 19 May 2020

The True Life!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 5:

2.  John 8:

3.  John 6:

4.  1 John 5:

5.  John 3:

6.  John 1:

7.  Isaiah 42:

8.  Isaiah 55:


1.  "God, the LORD created the heavens and stretched them out.  He created the earth and everything in it.  He gives breath to everyone, life to everyone who walks the earth."

2.  "Come to me with your ears wide open.  Listen, and you will find life.  I will make an everlasting covenant with you.  I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David."

3.  "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone."

4.  "so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life."

5.  "Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God's Son does not have life."

6.  "Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

7.  "I live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me."

8.  "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

9.  "The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son."

10.  "And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...