Tuesday 19 May 2020

The Lord is my Rock!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "But the wisdom from above is first of all pure.  It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others.  It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds.  It shows no favoritism and is always sincere."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  John 20:

C.  Luke 11:

D.  Matthew 18:

E.  James 3:


2.  "Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever."


A.  Psalm 120:

B.  Psalm 23:

C.  Psalm 80:

D.  Psalm 110:

E.  Psalm 118:


3.  "Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.  For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow."


A.  Luke 15:

B.  Galatians 3:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  James 1:


4.  "Each time he said, "My grace is all you need.  My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weakness, so that the power of Christ can work through me."


A.  2 Thessalonians 2:

B.  2 Corinthians 12:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  James 7:

E.  Hebrews 12:


5.  "All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God."


A.  Matthew 23:

B.  Romans 12:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  Galatians 3:

E.  1 John 4:


6.  "Study this Book of Instruction continually.  Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it.  Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."


A.  Exodus 22:

B.  Deuteronomy 33:

C.  Numbers 12:

D.  Joshua 1:

E.  Ezekiel 30:


7.  "In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Acts 21:

C.  John 20:

D.  Luke 18:

E.  Colossians 2:


8.  "If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  1 Timothy 5:

D.  Acts 22:

E.  Matthew 10:


9.  "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 18:

C.  Psalm 33:

D.  Psalm 125:

E.  Psalm 90:


10.  "I am the good shepherd.  The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep."


A.  1 Timothy 3:

B.  Mark 12:

C.  Matthew 22:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  John 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...