Monday 25 May 2020

The Lord is your Protection!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Exodus 14:
2.  Psalm 59:
3.  Psalm 121:
4.  Proverbs 15:
5.  James 2:
6.  Galatians 5:
7.  John 20:
8.  Jeremiah 37:
9.  Mark 10:
10.  Philippians 3:
11.  Proverbs 21:
12.  Acts 20:
13.  Luke 15:
14.  Psalm 3:
15.  Psalm 91:
16.  Psalm 54:
17.  Psalm 32:
18.  Romans 8:
19.  Matthew 23:
20.  Hebrews 12:
21.  Exodus 37:
22.  Ephesians 6:
23.  Isaiah 54:
24.  Psalm 94


B. 


1.  "But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed.  You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.  These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!"

2.  "For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble.  You surround me with songs of victory."

3.  "What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"

4.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."

5.  "Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil."

6.  "The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

7.  "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."

8.  "But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high."

9.  "The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life."

10.  "He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."

11.  "But God is my helper.  The Lord keeps me alive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...