Monday 25 May 2020

Find your strength in the Lord!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Philippians 4:
2. Psalm 18:
3.  2 Timothy 1:
4.  Psalm 19:
5.  Psalm 22:
6.  Psalm 37:
7.  2 Corinthians 4:
8.  Matthew 19:
9.  Psalm 27:
 

1.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid?  The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"

2.  "The Lord rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble."

3.  "Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

4.  "That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.

5.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

6.  "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."

7.  "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."

8.  "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."

9.  "O Lord, do not stay far away! You are my strength; come quickly to my aid!"

10.  "God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...