Saturday 23 May 2020

The Lord is my Rock!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 31:

2.  Deuteronomy 32:

3.  Genesis 49:

4.  Psalm 18:

5.  1 Corinthians 10:

6.  Isaiah 26:

7.  2 Samuel 22:

8.  Luke 6:

9.  Psalm 92:


 

1.  "Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD God is the eternal Rock."


2.  "The LORD is my Rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection."


3.  "I will show you what it's like when someone comes to me, listen to my teaching, and then follows it."


4.  "It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock.  When the floodwaters rise and break against that house, it stands firm because it was well built."


5.  "They will declare, "The LORD is just! He is my Rock!"


6.  "and all of them drank the same spiritual water.  For they drank from the spiritual rock that traveled with them, and that rock was Christ."


7.  "But his bow remained taut, and his arms were strengthened by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, by the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel."


8.  "He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect.  Everything he does is  just and fair.  He is faithful God who who does no wrong: how just and upright he is!"


9.  "You are my rock and my fortress.  For the honor of your name, lead me out of this danger."


10.  "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I finds protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...