Wednesday 8 April 2020

Find the verses in:

1.  Isaiah 50:
2.  Matthew 11:
3.  Luke 14:
4.  Philippians 2:
5.  Proverbs 21:
6.  1 John 2:
7.  Luke 9:
8.  2 John 1:
9.  Romans 12: 


1.  "As they were walking along, someone said to Jesus, "I will follow you wherever you go."

2.  "Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another, just as you heard from the beginning."

3.  "Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you."

4.  "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

5.  "Whoever pursues righteousness and unfailing love will find life, righteousness, and honor."

6.  "You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had."

7.  "Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did."

8.  "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison - your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters - yes, even your own life.  Otherwise you cannot be my disciple."

9.  "The Sovereign LORD has given me his words of wisdom, so that I know how to comfort the weary.  Morning by morning he wakens me and opens my understanding to his will."

10.  "Take my yoke upon you.  Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...