Wednesday 8 April 2020

Find the verses in:

 
1.  Galatians 2:
2.  Psalm 139:
3.  Romans 6:
4.  Deuteronomy 31:
5.  Psalm 91:
6.  Romans 8:
7.  Psalm 52:

 
1.  "When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble.  I will rescue and honor them."

2.  "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you.  He will be with you; he will never fail or abandon you."

3.  "But I am like a olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God's unfailing love."

4.  "The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you."

5.  "I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation."

6.  "I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!"

7.  "So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus."

8.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me."

9.  "If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave,  you are there."

10.  "The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me.  I will protect those who trust in my name."

10.  "If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me."

11.  "When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble.  I will rescue and honor them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...