Friday 20 September 2019

John 6:32-35:

"Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, Moses didn't give you bread from heaven.  My Father did.  And now he offers you the true bread from heaven.  The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
"Sir," they said, "give us that bread every day."
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."




 John7:37-38:

"On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, "Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.' "


John 4:10:

"Jesus replied, "If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water."



John 4:13-14:

"Jesus replied, " Anyone who drinks this water will soon become thirsty again.  But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again.  It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life."



Revelation 7:15-17:

"That is why they stand in front of God's throne and serve him day and night in his Temple.  And he who sits on the throne will give them shelter.  They will never again be hungry or thirsty; they will never be scorched  by the heat of the sun.  For the Lamb on the throne will be their Shepherd.  He will lead them to springs of life-giving water.  And God will wipe every tear from their eyes."
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...