Friday 20 September 2019

JESUS CHRIST:

Prophesies and Fulfillment of the prophesies:

Find the verses in:


1.  Mark 14:
2.  Luke 23:
3.  Psalm 31:
4.  John 19:
5.  Psalm 22:



1.  "My strength has dried up like sunbaked clay.  My tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth.  You have laid me in the dust and left me for dead."

2.  "Jesus knew that his mission was now finished, and to fulfill Scripture he said, "I am thirsty."

3.  "My enemies surround me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes in on me.  They have pierced my hands and feet."

4.  "These things happened in fulfillment of the Scriptures that say, "Not one of his bones will be broken," and "They will look on the one they pierced."

5.  "They divide my garments among themselves and throw dice for my clothing."

6.  "When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, they divided his clothes among the four of them.  They also took his robe, but it was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.  So they said, ""Rather that tearing it apart, let's throw dice for it." This fulfilled the Scripture that says, " They divided my garments among themselves and threw dice for my clothing." So that is what they did."

7.  "I entrust my spirit into your hand.  Rescue me, LORD, for you are a faithful God."

8.  "Then Jesus shouted, "Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!" And with those words he breathed his last."

9.  " I am scorned by all my enemies and despised by my neighbors - even my friends are afraid to come near me.  When they see me on the street, they run the other way."

10.  "Then all his disciples deserted him and ran away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...