Wednesday 14 August 2019

Jesus and Moses:  The similarities:

Find the verses in:


1.  John 8:
2.  Exodus 19:
3.  2 Timothy 4:
4.  Acts 10:
5.  Exodus 18:
6.  John 10:
7.  Exodus 17:
8.  Matthew 5:


1.  "Then Moses cried out to the LORD, "What should I do with these people? They are ready to stone me!"

2.  "Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.  Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works.  For which one are you going to stone me?"

3.  "Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God.  The LORD called to him from the mountain and said, "Give these instructions to the family of Jacob; announce it to the descendants of Israel."

4.  "One day as he saw the crowds gathering, Jesus went up on the mountainside and sat down.  His disciples gathered around him, and he began to teach them."

5.  "Moses replied, "Because the people come to me to get a ruling from God."

6.  "Now listen to me, and let me give you a word of advice, and may God be with you.  You should continue to be the people's representative before God, bringing their disputes to him."

7.  "And he ordered us to preach everywhere and to testify that Jesus is the one appointed by God to be the judge of all - the  living and the dead."

8.   "I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he comes to set up his Kingdom."

9.  "So Moses returned from the mountain and called together the elders of the people and told them everything the LORD had commanded him.  And all the people responded together, "We will do everything the LORD has commanded ." So Moses brought the people's answer back to the LORD."

10.  "So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand I AM he.  I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me.  And the one who sent me is with me - he has not deserted me.  For I always do what pleases him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...