Sunday 14 July 2019

Who said:

Match A with the correct answer in B:


1.  Esther 7:
2.  Matthew 27:
3.  Proverbs 17:
4.  Genesis 22:
5.  Psalm 120:
6.  James 12:
7.  Acts 9:
8.  Luke 13:
9.  Ezekiel 33:
10.  Genesis 4:
11.  Matthew 17:
12.  John 3:
13.  Mark 15:
14.  Philemon 1:
15.  1 Peter 1:
16.  Jeremiah 33:
17.  Isaiah 50:
18.  2 John 3:
19.  Matthew 26:
20.  John 8:   


1.  "Lord, it's wonderful for us to be here! If you want, I'll make three shelters as memorials - one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah."

2.  "for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people.  It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many."

3.  "What do you mean? How can an old man go back into his mother's womb and be born again?"

4.  "This man truly was the Son of God!"

5.  "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM!"

6.  "I don't know, Am I my brother's guardian?"

7.  "God will provide a sheep for the burnt offering, my son."

8.  "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength."

9.  "I am innocent of this man's blood.  The responsibility is yours!"

10.  "For my people and I have been sold to those who would kill, slaughter, and annihilate us.  If we had merely been sold as slaves, I could remain quiet, for that would be too trivial a matter to warrant disturbing the king."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...