Sunday 14 July 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Revelation 21:
2.  Revelation 22:

1.  "I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."

2.  "The nations will walk in its light, and the kings of the world will enter the city in all their glory."

3.  "And he also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End.  To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life."

4.  "And the city has no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its light."

5.  "All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."

6.  "He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "I am coming soon!"
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!"

7.  "Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God  and of the Lamb."

8.  "And if anyone removes any words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book."

9.  "But he said, "No, don't worship me, I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this book.  Worship only God!"

10.  "Then the angel said to me, "Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true.  The Lord God, who inspires his prophets, has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon."

11.  "Come, "Let anyone who hears this say, "Come.  "Let anyone who is thirsty come.  Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life."

12.  "And there will be no night there - no need for lamps or sun - for the Lord God will shine on them.  And they will reign forever and ever."

13.  "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

14.  "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book."

15.  "I, Jesus have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches.  I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star."

16.  "I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, "Look, God's home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people.  God himself will be with them."

17.  "So he took me in the Spirit to a great mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God."

18.  "Nothing evil will be allowed to enter, nor anyone who practices shameful idolatry and dishonesty - But only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life."

19.  "It's gates will never be closed at the end of day because there is no night there."

20.  "He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.  All these things are gone forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...