Wednesday 3 July 2019

Match A with B:

A.  

1. Unique One
2.  Almighty 
3.  Yahweh 
4.  High Priest
5.  Son of God
6.  Son of Man
7.  Morning Star
8.  Eternal High Priest 
9.  Alpha and Omega
10.  Messiah
11.  Eternal
12.  I AM


B.

1.  Revelation 1:
"I am the Alpha and Omega - the beginning and the end, " says the Lord God.  "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come - the Almighty One."

2.  Exodus 3:
"God replied to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM.  Say this to the people of Israel: I AM has sent Me to you."

3.  John 4:
"Then Jesus told her, "I AM the Messiah!"

4.  Romans 16:
"But now as the prophets foretold and as the eternal God has commanded, this message is made known to all Gentiles everywhere, so that they too might believe and obey him."

5.  Hebrews 6:
"Jesus has already gone in there for us.  He has become our eternal High Priest in the order of Melchizedek."

6.  Job 33:
"For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."

7.  John 1:
"No one has ever seen God.  But the Unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father's heart.  He has revealed God to us."

8.  Exodus 6:
"And God said to Moses, "I am Yahweh - 'the LORD.' "

9.  Mark 15:
"This man truly was the Son of God!"

10.  Hebrews 8:
"Here is the main point: We have a High Priest who sat down in the place of honor beside the throne of the majestic God in heaven."

11.  Revelation 22:
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches.  I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne.  I am the bright morning star."

12.  Mark 14:
"Jesus said, "I AM.  And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...