Saturday 29 June 2019

Find the verses in:

1.   John 10:
2.  John 11:
3.  John 12:

1.  "Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me."

2.  "Jesus replied, "I have already told you, and you don't believe me.  The proof is the work I do in my Father's name."

3.  "Meanwhile, the leading priests and Pharisees had publicly ordered that anyone seeing Jesus must report it immediately so they could arrest him."

4.  "Father, bring glory to your name."

5.  "Don't be afraid, people of Jerusalem.  Look, your King is coming, riding on a donkey's colt."

6.  "The Father loves me because I sacfrice my life so I may take it back it back again."

7.  "But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep."

8.  "Once again they tried to arrest him, but he got away and left them."

9.  "He did not say this on his own; as high priest at that time he was led to prophesy that Jesus would die for the entire nation."

10.  "for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.  No one can snatch them from the Father's hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...