Tuesday 16 July 2019

Match A with B:


1.  Cornerstone
2.  Spirit
3.  I AM 
4.  Prophet
5.  Provider
6.  Bread of Life
7.  My Banner
8.  My dearly loved Son
9.  Gift
10.  Helps us
11.  My Son
12.  My Lord and My God

E.

1.  2 Corinthians 3:
"For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit is, there is freedom."
 
2.  John 6:
"I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."

3.  Exodus 17:
"Moses built an altar there and named it Yahweh-Nissi (which means "the LORD is my banner")."

4.  Hebrews 5:
"That is why Christ did not honor himself by assuming he could become High Priest.  No, he was chosen by God, who said to him, "You are my Son.  Today I become your Father."

5.  Romans 8:
"And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.  For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for.  But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words."

6.  Genesis 22:
"Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means "the LORD will provide")."

7.  Exodus 3:
"God replied to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM.  Say this to the people of Israel: I AM sent me to you."

8.   Acts 7:
"Moses himself told the people of Israel, 'God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from among your own people."

9.  Acts 2:
"Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.  Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

10.  John 20:
"My Lord and my God!' Thomas exclaimed."

11.  Matthew 17:
"But even as he spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.  Listen to him."

12.  Acts 4:
"For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, 'The stone that you builders rejected has now become the cornerstone."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...