Tuesday 16 July 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  John 20:
2.  Luke 23:
3.  John 18:
4.  Luke 22:

1.  "I assure you, today you will be with me in the paradise."

2.  "Jesus said to him, "You believe because you have seen me.  Blessed are those who believe without seeing me."

3.  "But my Kingdom is not of this world."

4.  "Jesus sent Peter and John ahead and said, "Go prepare the Paasover meal, so we can eat it together."

5.  "I have been very eager to eat this Passover meal with you before my sufferings begins."

6.  "I AM he."

7.  "You say that I am."

8.  "Then he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

9.  "Why are you asking me this question? Ask those who heard me.  They know what I said."

10.  Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!"

11.  "Why are you sleeping?" he asked them.  "Get up and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation."

12.  "Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me.  Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...