Friday 26 July 2019

Holy Spirit in the Old Testament:

Find the verses in:


1.  2 Samuel 23:
2.  Joel 3:
3.  Psalm 139:
4.  Zechariah 4:
5.  Genesis 1:
6.  Isaiah 44:
7.  Isaiah 11:
8.  Job 33:
9.  Judges 14:
10.  Exodus 31:


1.  "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters.  And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters."

2.  "I have filled him with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, ability, and expertise in all kinds of crafts."

3.  "At that moment the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him, and he ripped the lion's jaw apart with his bare hands.  He did it as easily as if it were a young goat! But didn't tell his father or mother about it."

4.  "For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."

5.  "Out of the stump of David's family will grow a shoot- yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root.  And the Spirit of the LORD will rest on him- the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD."

6.  "For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields.  And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children."

7.  "Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people."

8.  "It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven's Armies."

9.  "I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!

10.  "In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants-men and women alike."

11.  "The Spirit of the LORD speaks through me; his words are upon my tongue."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...