Friday 26 July 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Exodus 4:
2.  Exodus 3:
3.  Genesis 46:
4.  Genesis 35:
5.  Hebrews 13:


1.  "And I will give you the land I once gave to Abraham and Isaac.  Yes, I will give it to you and your descendants after you."

2.  "I will never fail you.  I will never abandon you."

3.  "I am God, the God of your father, the voice said.  "Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make your family into a great nation."

4.  "I am the God of your father - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob."

5.  "I will be with you.  And this is your sign that I am the one who has sent you;  When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God at this very mountain."

6.  "I AM WHO I AM. Say this to the people of Israel; I AM has sent me to you."

7.  "Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh, the God of your ancestors - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob - has sent me to you.

8.  "Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say."

9.  "Talk to him, and put the words in his mouth.  I will be with both of you as you speak, and I will instruct you both in what to do."

10.  "Aaron will be your spokesman to the people.  He will be your mouthpiece, and you will stand in the place of God for him, telling him what to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...