Thursday 13 June 2019

Who said:
Find the verses in:

1.  Acts 10:
2.  John 21:
3.  John 3:
4.  Matthew 4:
5.  2 Chronicles 20:
6.  Malachi 3:
7.  Genesis 14:
8.  Genesis 21:
9.  Genesis 16:
10.  Genesis 27:
11.  Exodus 4:
12.  Numbers 22:
13.  Genesis 40:
14.  Deuteronomy 18:
15.  Judges 6:
16.  Judges 9:

1.  "Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth. And blessed be God Most High, who has defeated your enemies for you."

2. "You are the God who sees me.  Have I truly seen the One who sees me?"

3. "God has brought me laughter.  All who hear about this will laugh with me."

4.  "Please come a little closer and kiss me, my son."

5.  "Who are you?"

6.  "Interpreting dreams is God's business.  "Go ahead and tell me your dreams."

7.  "O Lord, I'm not very good with words.  I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me.  I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled."

8.  "But I am the same donkey you have ridden all your life."

9.  "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites.  You must listen to him."

10.  "Mighty hero, the LORD is with you!"

11.  "I will not rule over you, nor will my son.  The LORD will rule over you!"

12. "Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's."

13.  "I do not change."

14.  "Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!"

15.  "He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less."

16.  "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"

17.  "You know what happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee, after John began preaching his message of baptism."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...