Wednesday 12 June 2019

Find the verses in:

John 17:
John 18:

1.  "Jesus the Nazarene," they replied.  "I AM he," Jesus said. (Judas, who betrayed him, was standing with them.)

2.  "My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom.   If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders.  But my Kingdom is not of this world."

3.  "I have revealed you the ones you gave me from this world.  They were always yours.  You gave them to me, and they have kept your word."

4.  "I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so.  Then your love for me will be in them, I will be in them."

5.  "They do not belong to this world any more than I do."

6.  "And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

7.  "Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth."

8.  "During my time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave me.  I guarded them so that no one was lost, except the one headed for destruction, as the Scriptures foretold."

9.  "Now, Father bring me into the glory we shared before the world began."

10.  "I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one."

11.  "I'm not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one."

12.  "Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you, for I have passed on to them the message you gave me."

13.  "Again Peter denied it.  And immediately a rooster crowd."

14.  "Why are you asking me this question? Ask those who heard me.  They know what I said."

15.  "I told you that I AM he," Jesus said.  "And since I am the one you want, let the others go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...