Monday 8 April 2019

Match B, C with A:

A.

1. God the Father
2. Jesus Christ
3. Holy Spirit

B.

1.  Life-giving
2.  Rock
3.  Light
4.  I AM
5.  The Way, The Truth, The Life
6.  Love
7.  Word
8.  Advocate
9.  Living Water

C.

1.  John 15:
"But I will sent you the Advocate - the Spirit of truth.  He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me."

2.  Romans 8:
"And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death."

3.  John 1:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

4.  John 7:
"Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart."  "(When he said "living water," he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him.  But the Spirit had not yet been given because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)"

5.  John 8:
"Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

6.  Exodus 3:
"God replied to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM.  Say this to the people of Israel: I AM has sent me to you."

7.  John 14:
"Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one can come to the Father except through me."

8.  1 Corinthians 10:
"and all of them drank the same spiritual water.  For they drank from the spiritual rock that traveled with them, and that rock was Christ."

9.  John 3:
"For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...