Sunday 7 April 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  1 Corinthians 14:
2.  1 Corinthians 12
3.  Acts 2:


1.  "Let love be your highest goal! But you should also desire the special abilities the Spirit gives - especially the ability to prophesy."

2.  "A person who speak in tongues is strengthened personally, but one who speaks a word of prophecy strengthens the entire church."

3.  "And the same is true for you.  Since you are so eager to have the special abilities the Spirit gives, seek those that will strengthen the whole church."

4.  "It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts.  He alone decides which gift each person should have."

5.   "God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us."

6.   "He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy.  He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit.  Still another person is giving the ability to speak unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said."

7.  "Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free.  But we all have been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit."

8.  "There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit is the source of them all."

9.  "So you should earnestly desire the most helpful gifts.  But now let me show you a way of life that is best of all."

10.  "A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other."

11. "So I want you to know that no one speaking by the Spirit of God will curse Jesus, and no one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the Holy Spirit."

12.  "To one person the Spirit gives the ability to gives wise advice, to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge."


13.  "Peter replied, "Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.  Then you will receive the gift of Holy Spirit."

14.  "For if I pray in tongues, my spirit is praying, but I don'tunderstand what I am saying."

15.  "For if you have the ability to speak in tongues, you will be talking only to God, since people won't be able to understand you.  You will be speaking by the power of the Spirit, but it will all be mysterious."

16.  "I thank God that I speak in tongues more than any of you."

17.  "So you see that speaking in tongues is a sign, not for believers, but for unbelievers."

18.  "So anyone who speaks in tongues should pray also for the ability to interpret what has said."

19.  Well then, what shall I do? I will pray in the spirit, and I will also pray in words I understand.  I will sing in the spirit, and I will sing in words I understand."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...