Thursday 4 April 2019

Find the verses in:

1.   John 17:
2.  John 18:


1.  "Jesus fully realized all that was going to happen happen to him, so he stepped forward to meet them.  "Who are you looking for?" he asked."

2.  "Pilate said, "So you are a king?" Jesus responded, "You say I am a king.  Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify to the truth.  All who love the truth recognize that what I say is true."

3.  "Jesus replied, "If I said anything wrong, you must prove it.  But if I'm speaking the truth, why are you beating me?"

4.  "As Jesus said "I AM he," they all drew back and fell to the ground!"

5.  "After saying these things, Jesus crossed the Kidron Valley with his disciples and entered a grove of olive trees."

6.  "For you have given him authority over everyone.  He gives eternal life to each one you have given him."

7.  "O righteous Father, the world doesn't know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me."

8.  "Now I am coming to you.  I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy."

9.  "I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do."

10.  "Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am.  Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began."

11.  "I have given them your word.  And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world."

12.  "After saying these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "Father, the hour has come.  Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you."

13.   "I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me."

14.  "for I have passed on to them the message you gave me.  They accepted it and know that I came from you, and they believe you sent me."

15.  "I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one - as you are in me, Father, and I am in you.  And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."

16.  "What is truth?" Pilate asked.  Then he went out again to the people and told them, "He is not guilty of any crime."

17.  "Again Peter denied it.  And immediately a rooster crowd."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...