Thursday 4 April 2019

Find the verses in: 

1.  Exodus 5:
2.  Exodus 6:

1.  "Therefore, say to the people of Israel: 'I am the LORD.  I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt.  I will redeem you with a powerful and and great acts of judgment."

2.  "Now get back to work! No straw will be given to you, but you must still produce the full quota of bricks."

3.  "Pharaoh replied, "Moses and Aaron, why are you distracting the people from their tasks? Get back to work!"

4.  "But the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron and gave them orders for the Israelites and for Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.  The LORD commanded Moses and Aaron to lead the people of Israel put of Egypt."

5.  "Ever since I came to Pharaoh as your spokesman, he has been more brutal to your people.  And you have done nothing to rescue them!"

6.  "I will claim you as my own people, and I will be your God.  Then you will know that I am the LORD your God who has freed you from your oppression in Egypt."

7.  "Meanwhile, the Egyptian slave drivers continued to push hard.  "Meet your daily quota of bricks, just as you did when we provided you with straw!" they demanded."

8.  "Then the LORD told Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh.  When he feels the force of my strong hand, he will let the peoole go.  In fact, he will force them to leave his land!"

9.  "Look, there are many of your people in the land, and you are stopping them from their work."

10.  "And I reaffirmed my covenant with them.  Under its terms, I promised to give them the land of Canaan, where they were living as foreigners."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...