Saturday 5 October 2024

Fear Not!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 56:

2.  Psalm 78:

3.  Psalm 91:

4.  Psalm 94:

5.  Psalm 118:

6.  Psalm 27:

7.  Psalm 23:

8.  Psalm 29:

9.  Psalm 46:


1.  "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me."


2.  "The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"


3.  "Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident."


4.  "The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace."


5.  "Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea."


6.  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise – in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"


7.  "in God I trust and not afraid. What can man do to me?"


8.  "He guided them safely, so they were unafraid; but the sea engulfed their enemies."


9.  "You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day."


10.  "When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer."


11.  "The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...