Saturday 28 September 2024

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."


A.  James 5:

B.  John 13:

C.  1 Corinthians 15:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  2 Corinthians 4:


2.  "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."


A.  Hebrews 7:

B.  Romans 13:

C.  John 10:

D.  Colossians 2:

E.  1 John 5:


3.  "He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.  He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  Romans 10:

C.  James 2:

D.  Ephesians 1:

E.  1 Peter 5:


4.  "Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."


A.  Luke 5:

B.  Galatians 6:

C.  John 10:

D.  Matthew 13:

E.  Mark 8:


5.  "Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth."


A.  Acts 23:

B.  Mark 15:

C.  John 20:

B.  Matthew 28:

C.  Luke 21:


6.  "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God."


A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Jeremiah 29:

C.  Isaiah 11:

D.  Numbers 32:

E.  Deuteronomy 28:


7.  "Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied."


A.  Deuteronomy 13:

B.  Judges 18:

C.  Exodus 27:

D.  Leviticus 20:

E.  Genesis 22:


8.  "If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love."


A.  Luke 20:

B.  Mark 12:

C.  Acts 23:

D.  John 15:

E.  Matthew 25:


9.  "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands."


A.  Luke 15:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  Hebrews 13:

D.  Matthew 22:

E.  Acts 17: 


10.  "For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."



A.  Mark 10:

B.  Luke 20:

C.  Matthew 23:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Matthew 10:


11.  "At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan."


A.  Titus 3:

B.  Galatians 5:

C.  Philippians 2:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  Mark 1:


12.  "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."


A.  Deuteronomy 30:

B.  Exodus 37:

C.  Jeremiah 50:

D.  Isaiah 43:

E.  Ezekiel 48: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...