Saturday 10 August 2024

The Lord is my Strength!!

Choose the correct Scripture!!


1.  "And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Acts 7:

C.  John 13:

D.  Ephesians 2:

E.  1 Peter 5:


2.  "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! Remember the wondrous works that he has done, his miracles and the judgments he uttered, O offspring of Israel his servant, children of Jacob, his chosen ones!"


A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Isaiah 33:

C.  Deuteronomy 25:

D.  Jeremiah 37:

E.  1 Chronicles 16:


3.  "But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”


A.  Revelation 21:

B.  John 17:

C.  Luke 23:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  Matthew 19:


4.  "I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 51:

C.  Psalm 111:

D.  Psalm 10:

E.  Psalm 16:


5.  "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Matthew 10:

C.  Luke 15:

D.  Acts 5:

E.  Romans 8:


6.  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."


A.  Luke 22:

B.  Matthew 23:

C.  Revelation 18:

D.  Acts 27:

E.  Romans 15:


7.  "But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion's mouth."


A.  John 7:

B.  1 Corinthians 15:

C.  Acts 12:

D.  Matthew 17:

E.  2 Timothy 4:


8.  "for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."


A.  Titus 3:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  Luke 15:

E.  2 Timothy 1:


9.  "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."


A.  1 Corinthians 12:

B.  John 10:

C.  Luke 15:

D.  Titus 3:

E.  Ephesians 6:


10.  "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.”


A.  Ezekiel 18:

B.  Jeremiah 7:

C.  Numbers 10:

D.  Joshua 8:

E.  Isaiah 12:


11.  "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being."


A.  James 5:

B.  Matthew 15:

C.  John 13:

D.  Luke 19:

E.  Ephesians 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...