Thursday 29 August 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 111:

2.  Psalm 116:

3.  Psalm 108:

4.  Psalm 60:

5.  Psalm 109:

6.  Psalm 105:

7.  Psalm 119:  


1.  "Lord, how great is your mercy; let me be revived by following your regulations."


2.  "Lord, accept my offering of praise, and teach me your regulations."


3.  "This is how I spend my life: obeying your commandments."


4.  "But I will give repeated thanks to the Lord, praising him to everyone."


5.  "Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide."


6.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


7.  "Everything he does reveals his glory and majesty.  His righteousness never fails."


8.  "How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! The Lord protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me."


9.  "Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom.  Praise him forever!"


10.  "My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!"


11.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...