Wednesday 31 July 2024

The Lord is my Strength!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 85:

C.  Psalm 111:

D.  Psalm 10:

E.  Psalm 27:


2.  "For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’ "


A.  1 Samuel 31:

B.  Isaiah 55:

C.  Jeremiah 38:

D.  Ezekiel 47:

E.  Deuteronomy 20:


3.  "Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all."


A.  Exodus 37:

B.  1 Samuel 20:

C.  1 Chronicles 29:

D.  Jeremiah 25:

E.  Numbers 33:


4.  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


A.  Revelation 20:

B.  Acts 25:

C.  Luke 23:

D.  Matthew 27:

E.  John  16:


5.  "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!"


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 130:

C.  Psalm 119:

D.  Psalm 144:

E.  Psalm 31:


6.  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."


A.  Acts 8:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  John 20:

E.  Matthew 11:


7.  "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."


A.  Mark 8:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  1 Corinthians 10:

D.  Matthew 18:

E.  Hebrews 4:


8.  "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."


A.  Luke 10:

B.  John 17:

C.  Acts 13:

D.  Matthew 19:

E.  Ephesians 3:


9.  "The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless."


A.  Psalm 29:

B.  Psalm 133:

C.  Psalm 80:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 18:


10.  "My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!"


A.  Psalm 125:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 140:

D.  Psalm 77:

E.  Psalm 119:


11.  "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body.  So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority."


A.  Romans 8:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  James 5:

D.  John 13:

E.  Colossians 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...