Tuesday 30 July 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 140:

2.  Psalm 94:

3.  Psalm 102:

4.  Psalm 100:

5.  Psalm 35:

6.  Psalm 145:

7.  Psalm 136:

8.  Psalm 112:

9.  Psalm 119:


1.  "Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about your righteousness."


2.  "Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights—His faithful love endures forever. the sun to rule the day, His faithful love endures forever. and the moon and stars to rule the night.  His faithful love endures forever."


3.  "Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life."


4.  "Praise the Lord! How joyful are those who fear the Lord and delight in obeying his commands."


5.  “Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


6.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."


7.  "You have done many good things for me, Lord, just as you promised.  I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge."


8.  "But you, O Lord, will sit on your throne forever.  Your fame will endure to every generation."


9.  "Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness.  Come before him, singing with joy.  Acknowledge that the Lord is God! He made us, and we are his.  We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.  Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.  Give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good.  His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation."


10.  "Then I will rejoice in the Lord.  I will be glad because he rescues me.  With every bone in my body I will praise him: “Lord, who can compare with you? Who else rescues the helpless from the strong? Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them?”


11.  "The Lord will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession."


12.  "For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.  You rule throughout all generations."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Notice!!

Repent and be baptised. Be Born Again!!  Jesus is coming sooner as you think!! Be Ready!! Keep yourself busy with God's work and not y...