Monday 15 July 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 105:

2.  Psalm 81:

3.  Psalm 73:

4.  Psalm 59:

5.  Psalm 118;

6.  Psalm 125:

7.  Psalm 109:

8.  Psalm 119:


1.  "O Lord, do good to those who are good, whose hearts are in tune with you."


2.  "Each of your commandments is right.  That is why I hate every false way."


3.  "Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide."


4.  "I am a friend to anyone who fears you—anyone who obeys your commandments.  O Lord, your unfailing love fills the earth; teach me your decrees."


5.  "I long to obey your commandments! Renew my life with your goodness."


6.  "Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


7.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


8.  "For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


9.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


10.  "You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress.  In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.  He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies."


11.  "This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...