Saturday 13 July 2024

Psalms!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "He will bless those who fear the Lord, both great and lowly.  May the Lord richly bless  both you and your children.  May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth."


A.  Psalm 102:

B.  Psalm 87:

C.  Psalm 99:

D.  Psalm 131:

E.  Psalm 115:


2.  "Help me, O Lord my God! Save me because of your unfailing love."


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 60:

C.  Psalm 109:

D.  Psalm 22:

E.  Psalm 55:


3.  "Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 97:

C.  Psalm 130:

D.  Psalm 29:

E.  Psalm 69:


4.  "I heard an unknown voice say, “Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks.  You cried to me in trouble, and I saved you; I answered out of the thundercloud and tested your faith when there was no water at Meribah." 


A.  Psalm 55:

B.  Psalm 129:

C.  Psalm 110:

D.  Psalm 133:

E.  Psalm 81:


5.  "I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night.  Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your strong right hand holds me securely."


A.  Psalm 122:

B.  Psalm 98:

C.  Psalm 127:

D.  Psalm 63:

E.  Psalm 145:


6.  "O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love."


A.  Psalm 99:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Psalm 51:

D.  Psalm 122:

E.  Psalm 59:


7.  "I will fulfill my vows to you, O God, and will offer a sacrifice of thanks for your help.  For you have rescued me from death; you have kept my feet from slipping.  So now I can walk in your presence, O God, in your life-giving light."


A.  Psalm 39:

B.  Psalm 107:

C.  Psalm 18:

D.  Psalm 56:

E.  Psalm 27:


8.  "Then I will rejoice in the Lord. I will be glad because he rescues me."


A.  Psalm 101:

B.  Psalm 88:

C.  Psalm 129:

D.  Psalm 22:

E.  Psalm 35:


9.  "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.  Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.  He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases."


A.  Psalm 93:

B.  Psalm 87:

C.  Psalm 119:

D.  Psalm 70:

E.  Psalm 103:


10.  "I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word."


A.  Psalm 57:

B.  Psalm 45:

C.  Psalm 111:

D.  Psalm 92:

E.  Psalm 130:


11.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 137:

C.  Psalm 58:

D.  Psalm 144:

E.  Psalm 77:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...