Wednesday 31 July 2024

Bible Notes Extra!!

 Complete the verses:


1.  Matthew 4:

2.  Titus 2:

3.  Luke 9:

4.  Galatians 3:

5.  1 Peter 5:

6.  1 John 3:

7.  John 15:

8.  Acts 10:

9.  Luke 4:

10.  1 John 2:

11.  John 17:


1.  When the Advocate comes, whom I will send .............................


2.  But those who obey God’s word truly show how ....................


3.  My prayer is not for them ......................................................


4.  See what great love the Father has .......................................


5.  Then Peter began to speak: I now realize how true it ................


6.  Those who say they live in God should ..........................


7.  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to ........


8.  From then on Jesus began to preach, Repent of your ..................


9.  For the grace of God has ................................................................


10.  Then he said to them all: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must ..........................


11.  So in Christ Jesus you are all ....................................................


12.  My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not .........


13.  Be alert and of ................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...