Sunday 30 June 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 82:

2.  Psalm 75:

3.  Psalm 44:

4.  Psalm 54:

5.  Psalm 40:

6.  Psalm 115:

7.  Psalm 108:

8.  Psalm 119:

9.  Psalm 73:

10.  Psalm 77:


1.  "This is how I spend my life: obeying your commandments."


2.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


3.  "May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth.  The heavens belong to the Lord, but he has given the earth to all humanity.."


4.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


5.  "O God, your ways are holy.  Is there any god as mighty as you? You are the God of great wonders!  You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations.


6.  "I say, ‘You are gods; you are all children of the Most High."


7.  "But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.  For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”


8.  "O God, we give glory to you all day long and constantly praise your name."


9.  "You are my King and my God.  You command victories for Israel.  Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes."


10.  "But God is my helper.  The Lord keeps me alive!"


11.  "I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...