Friday 28 June 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 135:

2.  Psalm 107:

3.  Psalm 59:

4.  Psalm 144:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Psalm 68:

7.  Psalm 20:

8.  Psalm 66:

9.  Psalm 46:


1.  "May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.  May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.  May the Lord answer all your prayers."


2.  "But let the godly rejoice.  Let them be glad in God’s presence.  Let them be filled with joy."


3.  "Shout joyful praises to God, all the earth! Sing about the glory of his name! Tell the world how glorious he is."


4.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.  So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.  Let the oceans roar and foam.  Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!"


5.  "But as for me, I will sing about your power.  Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.  For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.  O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love."


6.  "I  know the greatness of the Lord—that our Lord is greater than any other god.  The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths."


7.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


8.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


9.  "Your name, O Lord, endures forever; your fame, O Lord, is known to every generation."


10.  "he godly will see these things and be glad, while the wicked are struck silent.  Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord."


11.  "I long to obey your commandments! Renew my life with your goodness."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...