Sunday 23 June 2024

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Mark 10:

2.  Mark 9:

3.  Matthew 10:

4.  1 Thessalonians 4:

5.  Matthew 11:

6.  1 Corinthians 11:

7.  Matthew 5:

8.  Proverbs 9:

9.  1 Corinthians 7:

10. Luke 6:


1.  "In the same way, he took the cup of wine after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant between God and his people—an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this in remembrance of me as often as you drink it.” For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again."


2.  "What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man."


3.  "Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”


4.  "God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs."


5.  "If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer."


6.  "God paid a high price for you, so don’t be enslaved by the world."


7.  "Do to others as you would like them to do to you."


8.  "Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”


9.  “For everyone will be tested with fire."


10.  “If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine."


11.  "God has called us to live holy lives, not impure lives.  Therefore, anyone who refuses to live by these rules is not disobeying human teaching but is rejecting God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...